- National award for 'Best Student Designer of the Year'
- Winner of 'Fiesta Italiana Talent Hunt Contest', organised by Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce
- Granted scholarship by Istituto Marangoni, Milan
- Awarded 'Pride of NID'
- Awarded 'International Designer of the Year' at the IAF (International Apparel Federation) annual convention held in Netherlands
- Awarded 'Best Womenswear Designer' at the Cotton Council International Awards
- Regional Winner of International Woolmark Prize (India and Middle East).
- Awarded 'Best Green Initiative by a Designer' at the Consortium of Green Fashion Awards
- Winner of International Woolmark Prize in Milan
- Victoria and Albert Museum (V&A), London acquires the winning collection from the International Woolmark Prize, as part of its permanent exhibit and 'The Fabric of India' exhibition. On display October 2015 - January 2016